It was time to go for an activity called trash, and how was it?? Just like it’s name!!!
Well nothing much to talk about this activity, we did a quiz about trash, played music with trash created something from trash and made a bridge out of trash. So this activity is “trashy”
After that it was choice time again!!! Yeah the best time ever!!, I rushed to the other side of the jamboree site to go to the Globus, but it was closed for lunch!! This is the second time I rushed to that bus..argh!!!
Went back to campsite and prepared for scuba diving. 4 of us, Vineeta, Kok Rui, Qian Ling and I walked to the scuba diving area which was in the Energise area, which is quite a distance for our camp site.
After waiting for about 15 minutes outside the scuba diving area, we went in and put on the scuba diving attire given to us. Later we were given a short briefing on the equipments.
Instructor: Any of you done scuba diving before?
Us: no.
Instructor: where are you guys from?
Us:
Instructor: YOU GUYS ARE FROM
Kena ZHA….
Well we did scuba diving just in a small pool, and the water was freezing. After half an hour in he pool, it time to go back… we changed backed to our normal clothes and went to explore the area. There were circus, badminton court etc sport and game in this area. There was an area where all kinds of pioneering structure were built, swing, see=saw, catapult and a merry go round!!
There was an area where you can learn how to start a fire using the most ancient way, sparks!!
Well didn’t participate in it because I need to rush to the Black Magic restaurant for dinner wit the whole Malaysia Contingent.
black magic, a German restaurant
Actually I didn’t eat the much, because kian min was sick , so we ( Sebastian and I) went back to check on him. I was hungry so bought a hot dog as dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment