Monday, 14 April 2008

Blood donation drive

Today, there was a blood donation drive in PSDC, organized by the student council.

I wanted to donate my blood, really wanted to try and experience it, so I decided to 'take action' after my last class, which ended by 4pm.


Walked in there, filled up a form. Then lined up to get some check ups. While waiting, the organizers gave us a RM 3 coupon, to buy some refreshments after donating blood.

So, it was finally my turn. I sat down, passed the form to the nurse.
"kali pertama?" the nurse asked
"ya"
Placed my arm on the table, while the nurse took out an alcohol swab to sterile my finger, before taking a blood sample.

Then suddenly, she looked at my form and asked " umur berapa?", "18?" ," eh, belum cukup umur lagi!! kena tunggu hingga gam-gam 18!"

walau............

I Packed up and headed toward the cafeteria, and use the rm3 coupon to buy 3 packets of min Chipmore.

The end of the story of my "first blood donation"....

Well can't say anything, only can blame myself for being so blur, but they didn't write anything on the form also!! and I'm not the only one, 2 guy lining up behind me were also unaware of it.Furthermore it not bad right? just line up, pretend that you are going to donate blood, get rm3, and buy some yummy food!!

No comments: