Some might think that I'm Kiam Siap ( selfish), well to tell you the truth, sometimes I feel the same way too.
Every time, I go shopping the first thing I look at is the price tag, then only I'll take a good look a shirt (for example), next I'll compare, compare n compare before I decide to buy. After making the decision i'll re consider it, re-re-consider and re-re-re-consider it.
Sometimes, when everyone chip in Rm5 to buy a friend a birthday present, i'll think: " Wha 5 ringgit wor very expensive leh". Dang, I didn't even buy any birthday present for some of my closest friends!!
However, don't judge a book by its cover. Although I might seems to be Kiam Siap, but deep down in me, following through every single artillery, veins and even capillaries, flows red blood cells or the TYPE O -- the most generous blood donor!
So don't you people say I'm Kiam Siap and didn't treat you for a meal!
Ok so I donate 300 ml for my blood on Monday, it was quite fun actually, and I didn't feel anything while the blood flows out.
2 comments:
looking at the price tag-->taking a good look a shirt-->comparing before deciding to buy-->re considering are the steps of a smart and standard consumer has to do what~~xD
well,i have a better and proper *reason* to replace ur *Kiam Siap ( selfish)*=P
ya,my reason is ECONOMY CRISIS. Since last year,the economy crisis of USA causes more than half countries of our earth to sink into this crisis too(of coz our country is unavoidable) even the Western Digital in Sabah/Sarawak(forgot which state) was shut down also.
So,izzit reasonable?XD
but frankly speaking,it's a truth..
haha interesting view u have there.
Post a Comment