Wednesday, 18 March 2009

CAshier + bartender + waiter+ operator

this is the 16th day I've been working, continuous without break. Not going to complain, but let you owe me more holiday , then end of month I clear all my holiday 1 shot, hahaha, this is my evil plan. Whahaha.

The only reason I can't have a break is because I was chosen to be the cashier, and there are only 2 cashier for the moment. 1 take morning shift (7-3), another 3 till 1/2am.

Off course, i can be a bartender too, unfortunately the only drinks i can make will be KOPI TEA, Water, and cordial. haha.

Waiter, not a very good waiter, if there is only 1 table, then OK for me, still can handle, more than that? DIE! YES YEs I'm a bad waiter, the best thing i can manage to do is saying sorry to the customer =)

Operator, hi good morning, OXO cafelab here, how may i help u?
IF free, try to talk to customer,
IF busy, just direct the line to Office

Sometimes, even when i pick up the phone at home, I would even say: HI good evening OXO..... Alamak what am I doing? It;s my father on the phone!!



where Am I working? OXO cafelab, near Queensbaymall.
NO photo, but you can search google for OXO cafelab, and you'll be able to view, photos of the restaurant, food, comments etc etc....

Wait, by writing the "term" OXO cafelab, wont my post be search-able in google too?

OK, my colleagues all very friendly,
supervisor very understanding,
Chefs v ery talented,
Management very good
Boss LAgi lagi bagus!

=)

No comments: