Hmm the last time I blog was... ?
Few months ago, I was like having lots of free times so I thought maybe I should work part time to fill up my time.
Few weeks ago I was working, it was tough and stressful, and I asked myself" Why am I suffering here?"
Pathetic right, I that was what I felt.
I only work during Fridays n weekends, but I kept on worrying about work. There was not enough waiter/waitress, yet the customers just came in non-stop!
After my 3 day work during the weekend, it seems like I when thru a trauma. I'll use Monday to Thursday to recover from the trauma, then Friday trauma again!
Pressuring myself? Ya, I was putting to much strees on myself. I even felt like quiting!
However, later I realise quiting isn't the solution.I should take this as a "training". To toughen up myself, just as the initial intention of me working.
All of this is just a process, it will pass by.
To feel calm in yourself, is not "search" for it.
Plan for future, but don't worry about it.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment