Wednesday, 4 June 2008

Hiking

Yesterday, I went for a hike with few of my college friends.

We started from Youth Park, and just follow the trail up. Well, there are a few different route up, up it all bring you to the same distination- Penang Hill. However, we didn't hike up to Penang hill, cause that will that us 3 hours just to get up there. We just stopped at rest point 5, or just simply referred to as NO.5. which is about 30-45 minute hike up.


No.3Scenery from NO.3, 0800 hour
My class monitor, busy sms-ing (girls?)


I wonder, did the Tuan HAji actually hiked all the way up to sign?

Toilet, nice leh?

No. 5. You get free beverages ( kopi O/Tea/water), and if your are lucky you'll get free food too.
Group photo-moon gate 5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come u r so free 2 go 4 a hike??

I thought a college student do not hv mid-term holidays.

Or u skipped ur class??

p.s. I prefer u 2 choose d latter...

林适宏 said...

dear anonymous:

no one is free.
Use la economics that you learn to explain why i go for a hike...
Going for a hike gives me more marginal benefit, than marginal cost.I gain more marginal utility (get to spend time wit frens, relax etc) from hiking, of course i will choose hiking over, sleeping, studying etc.

I will skip class if and only the opportunity cost of doing so is super low.