Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Discovering your full potential

Potential- ability or talent not yet in full use as defined by thefreedictionary.

So what is your full potential? Or should I ask how can you determine your full potential?

In physic we have height potential energy and elastic potential energy, which can be calculated by formula E=mgh, and another 1/2Fx.. not too sure.

SO where is the formula to calculate our full potential in life?
And why do we want to find out your full potential? So that you can live life to the fullest?

As seen from the definition, potential is the ability or talent not yet in full use, and maybe still unknown!!!

For example, if you have a certain ability which isn't obvious ( or else we wont call it potential right?), but you didn't cultivate it (using the right word ?) , so is it counted as "wasting" your potential?

On the other hand, won't it be very er... how do I put it, boastful or big-headed to say that ur ability or talent is wasted before such ability or talent is obvious. Won't i be saying something like" hey I'm going to be rich , but just because I didnt get the right education n opportunity, so now i'm not rich?" You don't have something yet, so how can so you have loss or wasted something?

Then, again, will some thought like the one mention above, hinder you from achieving your full potential?

So everything still boils down to what is your full potential in life?

Well, maybe you won't understand what I', writing here, cause it is just some crap and random thoughts.

Life will be so much meaningful without having such thought. Appreciate what you have now, live life to the fullest !! :)

No comments: