Finally, my 1 month plus semester break is coming to an end.
So lets see what I've done during this break....
Worked In Western Digital Media for about 20 days, as a manufacturing technician. Job scope load and unload, be a runner boy... Quite rewarding, at least now I have my own bank account in HSBC. YEs talking about HSBC, I just like and enjoy their service, treated me like I have millions or Ringgit in my bank account, which in actual fact it's only 3 digits in the account.
Made lots of MAlay freinds there, 2 Ibans, 1 Kadazan, and 1 Melanau. YEs, I know, I'm racist!!! haha
WEnt to Genting with college friends. Finally got the chance to take a roller coaster ride, and make that trip as cheap as possible
Read about 5-6 books.One of the books, is about 2 high earning power man (CEO level, it think), resign from their job and went for a backpacking trip to Tibet, during winter... Cool right? So one day, if I'm earning lots of money, still healthy, I'll resign , and go for a backpacking trip to Tibet too.. haha lol just dreaming.
Hmm, why am I reading so much? Keng Hwa's explanation: I'm lonely and too free...
Another thing worth mentioning. Yee En and Keng Hwa came up to PEnang!! Well for Yee En, he didn't came n look for me, insteadI went to his place. And keng Hwa stayed in my house for 4d3n... Well, I was working during the 2 raya days, so only spend time with him after work and 1 day after Raya.. haha And just by bring KH around, I've met 1 primary school fren, and 3 college frens, amazing !! haha
HAve a nice day.
No comments:
Post a Comment