It's a very powerful, but easy to use 3D drawing software form google. It comes with detail tutorials on youtube, and after watching a few short clips, you are ready to start drawing. Well lets say , your dream home? Most importantly, this software is free!! YES free! (of course there is a Pro version which requires $$, but the free one is good enough from me)
In addition, it comes with a plugin called- sketcy physics
With this plugin you can re-create all those physics lab experiments.
You can create a car and let it roll down an incline plane, or even observe collision between objects.
Of course, the sketchy physics thingy is still very new to me.
My car would either fall apart; would move down the plane at all or it will just fall through the plane, like a ghost...
What is Seck Houng reading lately?
Businessweek
Economist
So a friend had a project, something about creativity and innovation.
The task- create something that can solve people's daily problem.
So I was asked to list down some of my daily problems, to well help in the project.
Hmm, so what are problems that I face daily? This is a tough one, because I just realize that I'm not observant about thing around me, happenings in life etc..
hmm why is it so??
And yes below is a design, for my mums room cabinet, drawn using sketchup

Arh...... it's PINK!!!!
OMG
OMG
No comments:
Post a Comment