Sunday, 16 November 2008

BBQ party



In conjunction wit Alwin Loo's 18th birthday, I held a birthday BBQ party in Penang just for him!!!
Where to find such good friend? Only in Penang!! haha
Er... well, although the birthday boy didn't make it to the party.
With all the delicious food, hungry humans, who cares about the birthday boy??

Well I invited about 20 college friends over to my place on on Friday for the BBq party, the BBQ started late due to the rain ( it didn't rain for the whole week but rained on Friday evening).

For food, we had chicken wings, big fat juicy sausages ( I didn't manage to get a taste of it!), fish balls, stingrays, prawns, and marsmallow, which is something new to them!!

All those great food for a price of just Rm15 !! "--- now everyone can BBQ"

oh we didn't drink beer, we mixed it with sunquick orange! try it, it tasted great!


The highlight of the event, throwing Zhang Cong down the pool.


You don't get to see this type of BBQ (roasting a whole bird) anywhere, only in places with hardcore scouts around!
See that chunk of aluminum on the left of the chicken? That's my chicken wings in it, BBQ using the "lazyman's method"- wrap, throw, eat.

And in this BBQ, I practically didn't BBQ anything at all!! I steamed all my food!
Yes a break thru for Seck Houng!!!

Playing the game- Mafia. oh my, I miss the Mafia game I played during last year's senior camp in Templer's park.

Well, thats all about the BBQ party, did everyone enjoyed themselves? Well I hope so!
Thanks to everyone for attending and helping out.
Special thanks to my family too, for all the support given
:)

Just took part in the Penang marathon 10k fun run early this morning, will post about it the next time!

1 comment:

Christopher said...

dude .. chris here.. as in sir oh...

hmm eh eh what you use on your chicken? as in the big metal stuff and hmm how long cooking period .?

also what are you doing nwo.. reply me in email... can ?>