Monday, 10 November 2008

thougths

Hmm, I'm been quite free these few days, and hence have the spare time to do some deep intellectual thoughts.


Do you have the right to criticize a function which you had the chance and opportunity to to part of the organizing team, but you didn't?
you had the chance to be part of it, but you chose not to. Instead of helping out, you chose to stand by the side and keep picking mistakes of others?

Often, you hear people saying: " I'm not going to do other things , I'm only going to focus on what I want to achieve" Sounds reasonable?
But sometimes, descent opportunities might just slip past them, while they are still hanging on to "focus on only what I want to achieve"
Should people just seize all opportunity they came pass by, although knowing that taking up this opportunity might cost you to lose maybe some other better ones?





Life is like a box of chocolate, you wont know what you'll be going to get.
If even if the 1st few chocolates aren't the one you want, don't throw them away, eat them!!
Cause one day you'll be sure to get the chocolate you really wanted.
And even you didn't manage to get what you wanted, well, at least you ate those previous chocolatea and wont regret throwing them away!!

**note: Seck Houng is not really free, he just chose to be free by putting all assignment aside, each going to due in 1 week, 1 month, and next year.
And by practicing the act of delegating, he manage to get his sole teammate to do all the work!!

have a nice day.

No comments: