After KK trip, my uncle and aunty from Singapore came to visit us. It was quite a sudden visit from them!
On 30, after sending them to the airport, we traveled down south to PJ. My whole family was staying in my aunt;s house, except for me. I went camping in Yee En house. He is leaving for US soon, raelly really soon, it's tomorrow! So got to spend some quality time with him right?

31 Dec. Went for dinner in the Ship, then countdown poker till 4 am. very tiring, it just like working thru the wee hours during camps. ** I didn't gamble, I was the dealer. Well so thats how I celebrated and welcomed year 2009!
1 Jan. Went to Yee En's family dinner. then
2 Jan. Went for a movie +dinner/supper with Yee En, Alwin, Hui Xian and Li Ching. and not forgetting CAELY
Bed time story was fully booked, so we watched a 2hr 45min movie- Australia. It was supposed to be a romantic, Australia 's "gone with the wind" but I think is more like an adventurous movie OR you can say Seck Houng doesn't knows how to appreciate romantic movie. How ever, this movie is worth watching. Why? Do some math, Rm7/165min, and this movie only cost 0.0424242424 riggit/minute!

3 Jan. Cousin Sister's Son got married. Westin Hotel, KL- the most luxurious wedding dinner I've ever been so far. food, ambiance, lighting, MC, all gets A++
5 Jan. resume regular life.
3 comments:
interesting maths calculation!
hahaha,i dun even think about what's so worthy to watch the movie b4 i saw ur calculation XD
oh ya,forgot to introduce myself,i'm Kingsley Loo Meng Hui(ur classmat=) i think we met each other just we seldom to talk and didnt formally introduce each other. some more,i such a shy guy to do thisxD
rmb that day we both were kidding on the toilet about those elction posters?xD
anyway,im not Christian.Kingsley just my nick name=)
hi!
Surprice u read my out dated blog :)
Yes yes I remember you!
OMG technologies nowadays are too modern, classmates need to talk thru blogger?
Anyway see you soon
haha,just i finally registered an account few days b4 to drop my other fren n u comment when free.
therefore,conveniently visit ur blog n drop u a comment to introduce myself once formallyxD
oh ya!mind to give me ur e-mail adress?so that i can add u n to ask for ur advice on any homework tht i can't understand=P
well,my msn e-mail adress is
loomenghui@hotmail.com
ok,see you!
Post a Comment