Well, nothing much to write about this journey. My main purpose of staying back was to get my SPM results. This time i wasn't alone, my brother stayed back too, for what? To meet up with his friends. He had appointments every single day!!
So these are the activities/ things I achieved during this journey down South.
1) Attended scouters meeting
2) Scoutering for dummies course
3) Debate meeting
4) Went yumcha session
5) Went to 1u MPH n curve Borders all alone.
6) Met lots of friends in school!!
Did I celebrate after I got my SPM results? yes, i did. I walked back to my aunt's house n took a nap!!
Well, right after my bro n I reached Penang, my father brought our whole family to TGIF for dinner, to celebrate!!! Ate a 8oz beef steak, it was delicious!! yummy!!
ya, thats all for the moment. In a week's time, I will be going for another journey to the South!!
No comments:
Post a Comment