Today I received a shocking sms, from Yee En. The sms was even more 'che gek ' than receiving my spm results. The sms was " don't buy bus ticket". My first reaction was - walau eh!!!!!
My mum just went to buy a 2 way bus ticket for me!! OMG!!
Journey to the South 3 vs1- go recruits camp in school, and help out the junior scouts.
But since the camp was postponed, and the bus tickets are already in my wallet. I will have to come out with the version 2/ plan B for this Journey.
Journey to the South 3 vs2- unknown. Maybe I should just go for the 2 day wood badge course, n yum cha every night.
Where am I going to continue my studies? Well seriously, I thought I have everything planned, but well, as I said, I thought. Need to reconsider my ' plan'.
Getting 10a1s, but 1b3 is better than scoring 11as in spm. It's a sad reality for me. haiz...
A PYSFFX MSUY S FJV YO, KJH'R DHJV VMX A LYFF QJ KYNPYQQ SHK YGJ,ETR A ITYQ YUYPXJHY CSH YGJ JHCY AH
seckylim

1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment