Besides that, I am also getting use of sleeping in the bus, now with my improved and upgraded skill, I believe I can sleep in the bus throughout the whole 4.5 hour journey.
Friday
- Went to school right after I dropped my haversack in Yee En's ( my sponsor) house. Went to certify my certs. Then drop by debate and junior PLC meeting.
- Keng Hwa picked me up from school and we went to Kayu with Chee Yong, Ka Hui for a yumcha session.
- Went to Mcd to eat ice-cream with Keng Hwa and Chee Yong. ( lol!!)
- Went to Keng Hwa house, because can't get in Yee En's house ( no one at home??)
- After dinner went out again for probationer scouters meeting in Saji. Was tired at that time.
- Then went to KAYU for the second time in the day. This time is Yee En's yumcha session.
- By the time we reached home, it was almost 12. Heard police/ ambulance siren, and it turns out to be a fatal car accident on the LDP.
Saturday
- Woke up at 0545. Went to fetch Ka Hoo n equipments to school.
- Went to Sri KL to attend woodbadge course ( introduction) with Yee En, Ren Yi, Sze Lin, and Liu Qing. What is woodbadge course?It is basically a training course for leaders on how to train scouts. more info, click here

wood badge
** 8 pm to 5pm woodbadge course.**- Dinner with Yee En's family
- Course assignment time.
It was a very tiring day for me, due to lack of rest on the previous day...
Sunday
- as usual, went for the woodbadge course (module A).
- Dinner in Yee En's Uncle House.
- Sleep.
MOnday
- Went back Penang, but the bus was delayed by an hour.
Now more about woodbadge course.
I attended the course simply i have nothing else to do while I am in PJ, after the recruits camp was canceled.
Met quite a no. of friends from other troop, mainly those from WSJ,
learnt lots of new knowledge,
got lots of new information,
discovered interesting facts about scouting,
had a better understanding on scouting system n policy in Malaysia,
and most importantly,
i had a new perspective n view towards scouting.
However, I will still take some time to digest n really understand things taught in the course, I need to do some practical to fully understand it. I should to find a troop in Penang to help n practise, but where? maybe i can go back my primary school to help them out?? possible?
I went because I had nothing better to do, but I came back with a new understanding towards scouting, it is a good course. Hence, to other probationer scouters/ future scouters, go for it when you have the chance!!

No comments:
Post a Comment