Thursday, 25 September 2008

20 days work review

Yeah, I've actually worked for 20 days, or 240 hours.

And I'm proud to say that I'm the record holder for the longest working hours- partnership category (If I'm not mistaken). Hmm... why am I even mentioning this?... Just to say that I'm a *ahem*dedicated, persistent, hardworking guy *ahem* and of course a bit of perasaan. OK, I'll admit it, working 20 days is just to brag/show/prove that my level boring-ness is so high that it enables me to work for 20 days.

Ya, so lets start the review

I've learnt that

1. Team work and co-operation is very important.
Lancaster's law state that in a war the strength of both parties can be calculated by

strength= no. of army ^2 x weapon power

Imagine in a situation where both parties, A and B have the same weapon power, but A has 3 army, while B only 2. Then the strength ratio of A to B will = 9:4. See teamwork!!!

A 2"x4" steel bar can withstand about 600 lb, with 2 identical steel bars, how much weight can they withstand? maybe you answered 1200lb? But in actual fact, they can withstand a weigh up to 1800 lb, that's 3 times the strength of a single steel bar! See co-operation

Now imagine, you have 3 technicians working on a 12 hour shift. How can you implement teamwork, n co-operation among them? Taking 12/3= 4 hr, so instead 3 poor soul working 12hr, 1 person only needs to work for 4 hours, and get the pay for a 12hr job!!!! Once again, SEE the importance of........, no need to repeat myself.

I've discovered that

What you have studied doesn't necessarily be related to your job.
Come on, you don't need aSPM/diploma to do this job, but in reality most of them are diploma holders.
So study hard!! Although good academic grade won't necessary guarantee you a great job.


Updates:
1.Next week will be Hari Raya, going to be a busy week.
2. Keng Hwa a.k.a. Iron-hwa will be also coming up North to PEnang.


And yes fianlly one more TEKA-TEKI

JIka kapal tenggelam, apa yang timbul?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
timbullah masalah!!!
hahahaha

No comments: