Saturday, 6 September 2008

NOt your place??

Is there really such a thing as, you are in the wrong place?

I remembered one scene from kung fu panda

It was the 1st night after been chosen as the "dragon warrior"
He accidentally entered the Crane's bedroom.
Crane: this isn;t your place
PAnda: Ya ya i know, I dun noe any kung fu.....
Crane: You are standing on my bed.
PAnda: oHH sorry.

PAnda went out, this time he walked in to tigress's room
Tigress: This issit your place
PAnda: Yes , I know, this is your room
Tigress: No, you shouldn't have come


KK, cut the crap...
So it there such thing as, " this is not your Place"?

Well last time I use to think that one should focus in something your are good in, n improve.
And for thing that you are not really good in, just forget it. With a rule that that something is not necessary needed in order to live.

However, now I would say, You should focus on things that you want to do, things that you have passion in. One might not have Passion in thing that one is good in, because you might be force to do it good. Eg. you are good in playing piano, because to were force to take up lesson, and not because you like playing piano.

You should focus on things that you want to do, things that you have passion in, although you might not be good in it. ( yet)

So it there such thing as, " this is not your Place"?
no. There is only such a thing as " Do you want to be good in it?"

No comments: