I went for the event, cause i'm
It was the first time, after almost 18 years living in Malaysia. :)
How was it? Standard I would say, play some Patriotic song, dance, performance, then marching, and "vehicle marching" displaying all the bomba trucks, ccivil defense boats etc.
**************************
Later in the evening, Yee En came to visit me.
Wait, I went to visit him in his Service apartment.
He is suppose to come to my house, but He said " I'm tired" kononnya, I think his scared to get in my car. hehe
LAter we (Yee En, Yee En's brother, Yee En's brother's fren, n me)went to queensbay mall.
We had dinner, then watched a movie
Babylon A.D. We missed the first 10minutes or so. But if you r looking for a potong movie, go watch it.
And ya, finally, thanks for the dinner as well as the movie :)
Yee En, your the 1st
Wait, I went to visit him in his Service apartment.
He is suppose to come to my house, but He said " I'm tired" kononnya, I think his scared to get in my car. hehe
LAter we (Yee En, Yee En's brother, Yee En's brother's fren, n me)went to queensbay mall.
We had dinner, then watched a movie
Babylon A.D. We missed the first 10minutes or so. But if you r looking for a potong movie, go watch it.
And ya, finally, thanks for the dinner as well as the movie :)
Yee En, your the 1st
No comments:
Post a Comment