I was on my way, walking towards to the toilet, absent minded.
After taking a left turn to step into the toilet, it was then when it happened.
It was too sudden, They were there, standing right in front of the toilet entrance, motionless, but it a smile on each face and 3 pairs of eyes staring right upon me at that instant.
I had the shock of my life, adrenaline was pumping, and fear spreaded thru me like a venom traveling faster with each heartbeat, as their frightening eyes laid upon me.
"What are they doing here? What do they want?" those were the only question that came through my mind at that instant. My mind raced against time, thinking of all logical explanations to answer my own doubt.If there is one.
Then, suddenly I realized something about them, something that i didn't see when I first saw them "Aww, why didn't I notice it earlier?"
One of them is a girl! What's a girl doing in the guys toilet?
i took a deep breathe, and with all my gut, ignoring their stare, walked pass them and into the toilet, straight to the urinal bowl, unzipped my jean and ...........
Wow wow wow that's way too much.
There was really 3 person right at the entrance of my college guys toilet, and one of them is a girl, and they are looking straight at anyone who enters the toilet.
The only thing is that they are all on the posters.
Posters for the upcoming Student Council Election.
HAha too much crap, must be the result of watching Crayon Sin Chan in the class during break time.
Well, later I peeped through the girls toilet doors **I didn't take even one single step into the gilrs toilet, just standing outside** and only saw 1 poster there.
Hey not fair, why can a girl be in the guys toilet, but not the other way round? Where is the justise?
Who's idea was it to place the posters in the toilet?
That must be one brilliant fellow, because 1st it definately caught everyone off gaurd and gain their attention, 2nd you will definitely se their faces at least once a day when you enter the toilet.
Although I'm not sure what going on regarding the election, but the event is bringing some life back to the dull atmospehere. So far LAH...
No comments:
Post a Comment