Monday, 8 December 2008

Time for some updates.
We'll start from end of last month

27 Nov

Went to Queensbay Mall, to get a glimpse of ASIMO. Which then only I got to know that ASIMO stands for Advance step in mobility.


29 NOV

My cousin brother's wedding.
The bride and groom met each other in London, well so they "imported" their church father from UK to hold their Wedding. Cool rite?

And well at night, dinner in Hotel. I was glad there weren't any Kara-ok singing by anything aunty or uncle.


5 Dec

Mum's birthday !!
Got her a new handphone. When I say "new" I'm not refering to those mp3 camera bluetooth phone.
Brought her for dinner in Kim Gray, a newly open restaurant in Queensbay.
Food ok, drinks ok, and you need to be able read their supar long list of foods and drinks.
The best thing is you get 50% discount on Your birthday for being their member!!

Thats all.
Bye

No comments: