Last week, my sister, brother and I went for a blood test. Today we got our blood test report.
Now, learning biology does really help you to understand the report better, although I almost forgotten most of the term.
Everything was ok for me, just that the LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) is above the range, but my HDL cholesterol (the good one) is higher than the average, which is a good sign. This is the result of me doing exercise every day. Exercise lowers down your cholesterol level. Then again, still need to watch out my diet and consume less meat.
Today I also meet up with my ex-class mate- Zi Xuan who I didn't meet after standard 6. She was my classmate for only for a year, but we kept in touch by writing letters for a few years, and then chatted on msn for a few times. Well, I am amaze that we are still able to keep in touch after so many years.
*******
From tomorrow 3 Feb (Sunday) till 9 Feb (Saturday) I will be in PJ. So anyone want to yum cha with me??
No comments:
Post a Comment