Monday, 18 February 2008

Hong Kong Celebrities Sex Scandal

NO, I am not going to talk about what happened, you can just read it from everyday newspapers entertainment section, nor posting up those photos ( if you want them you can google them, as they say: there is a will, there is a way, you will find them sooner or later.....)

Gillian Chung, one of the affected celebrities, apologized after a series of her pornographic photo been published in the net. Some accept it and praised her for being very brave. Some don't, and even demanded her to quit the entertainment industry.
But if she were forced to stop being a singer, I would say that she didn't learn her lesson form our Ex health minister- Dr Chua Soi Lek. He once said" honesty doesn't necessary brings you good returns" after resigning as a minister last month....What will happen next?

And now, back to the main character of the scandal, Edison. Where is hecurrently? Back in Hong Kong?? Well no matter where is he, he must be having a serious headache, thinking of methods and strategics to answer questions from both press and public. Well fear not, all you need is to get a good guru to guide you. Who will the guru be? Well I recommend our national famous lawyer VK Lingam as your guru. Following his easy steps, you will sure to be out of this deep shit in no time!!!

If Edison mastered the skills, the situation will look like this:
Press : Are you the man in those pornographic photo, with all the famous female stars?
Edison: The man in the photo looks like me, poses like me, but I will not say the man is 100% me.
Press : The location is the photos looks like your room, the decoration, t-shirt, cap that you wore were spotted in the photo, so it that your room?
Edison: Like the previous answer- The location looks like my room, t shirt and cap looks like mine too, but I will not admit nor deny that it is my room. Even if you ask me 100 times, my answer will still be the same..
Press : ................

so effective!!! It will sure to shut the press mouth.

So where is Edison Now? I think he is in Malaysia, mastering the skills of answering from VK Lingam!!

No comments: