Tuesday, 12 February 2008

2008 Chinese New Year !!!!

This year my Chinese New Year was celebrated in Subang Jaya, Selangor. My aunt’s (姑妈) house.
This year, I don't really get the feeling of Chinese New Year, the atmosphere there wasn't right. Well it was partly because of my grandmother's situation.

She fell down last year, and since then she was never able to stand up again. Now she can't really eat, so doctors put a tube from her nose to her stomach, and she feeds on nutritious milk. She is 90 years old.

Went back to my old house, which my neighbor is renting it, while their house is undergoing a major renovation. There I received my new year card from Hong Kong sent by a friend, I met in Jamboree


The nicest New Year card I have ever received

It also came with a lantern

It isn't a very merry and jolly CNY, but a very peaceful one.
Have a happy rat year....

No comments: