Sunday, 25 May 2008

Home Alone

My whole family went back to PJ yesterday, expect me :), and they will only be back on Tuesday. Hence, I'm home alone for 4 days 3 night!

So far I had been sleeping, reading, cooking, eating. Pretty, boring, But I enjoy it, coz i'm a boring guy.

NOw, may I proudly present, Chef Lim's 'art':

Day 1 lunch- steam fish & rice

Day 1 dinner- non-halal tomato satay. I took the satay stick from my pioneering model.


Day 1 dinner- lemon favor steam fish

Day 2 lunch- Kuey Chap- so plain


Day 2 dinner- looks-like-Western food. Mashed potato, grilled pork, some pancake thingy, and not forgetting vege- for a more "balance" diet.

I like cooking. When I was still a primary school boy, one of my ambitions was to be a 'chef' . Well, I had a simply thinking back then, I like to eat, so If i'm a chef i get to eat.

Liked I just mentioned, I like to cook, but i don't like to wash. Well usually when my parent aren't home, I cook, my bro or sis will wash...

time to go, dirty dishes are calling me....

Quote of the day: "With delicous food, comes plenty dirty dishes"
BY, Chef Lim 2008

You may place your reservation to taste 'chef' lim's delicious, mouth salivating, plate licking good food, in the comment box.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeesh...I lost my appetite when i 1st looked at the photos u took on so called self'home-cooked' foods...

Hehe, U hv d potential 2 become a chef, but 1stly u must noe how 2 make ur foods look nicer...No 1 will eat something gross!!

lim seck houng (林适宏) said...

dear anonymous,

sorry that my food made you lost ur appetite. Judging from your reaction after viewing my food, I came to a few assumptions.

1. Mine food has a really big influence on you.
OR
2. Your appetite can be affected easily by merely few photos.
OR
3. You have a bad taste.

And yes, i'll improve in decorating my food.

ps: dun be so shy and use 'anonymous'. or dun need to make urself so mysterious.