Sunday, 11 May 2008

I didn't get JPA

Lets make it clear, I didn't get JPA. Maybe the previous post is confusing?

Sad ? Nah... not at all, but my mum looks a bit disappointed. Or i'm just guessing?

IF you didnt get the scholarship....
"JPA didn't pick me, it is their loss" - be a sore loser
"JPA didn't pick me, *cry* - be a cry baby
"JPA didn't pick me, this shows that there are lots more talented/smart/better student, there is still hope for Malaysia."- be gentleman/ or pretend to be one.

appeal? dun think so.

To those who expect/hope that I will get it, thanks, but i really didn't get the scholarship.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nvr mind lo...Expected ady...
Try ur best 2 appeal, well if u wish 2 do so.
If u r not intending 2 appeal, then 4get wat i mentioned above...

Noe who i m??

林适宏 said...

yes 55..
by the 'tone'