Saturday, 17 May 2008

Short updates

Finally, I got my student card, after 6 weeks. 6 weeks! Really i wonder what took them so long. Well finally i can borrow some books from the library. Yeah, something to be happy about... I plan to read all the books in the library haha, just joking... There are just lots of nice books there, well mainly physics related books.

Hows studies? So far so good. My electronic is still weaker then NEwton's law, Maths is Forom 5 Add Math, but I 'returned' most of it back to my teacher, and I scored 36.8/40 for some Primary level English. How bad can my English be? terrible, horrible, vegetable...

Next week onwards, I will be having 1 test/week, then a short term break. 17 petaling will be having their troop camp soon. Too bad I can't make it. If I able to go for the camp, there are a few thing i would like to do.
1. chop bamboo
2. play fire
3. sleep

Planning a trip with a few college friend, here are a few ideas we are having:
1. a trip Pulau Jerejak
2. go Thailand n climb mountain ( u gotta be kidding me)

Just remembered, there's an econs book in the library, i'm going to get it next week!!

No comments: