Monday, 25 August 2008

此仇不报非君子!!




Translation: Chinese » English 此仇不报非君子!! Cichou fail to report non-gentleman! !




how a Pro bubu looks like

2006 end year camp, I failed to make a bubu. Now I finally made one.



I'll name it noob.b Noob bubu. It is small, about 10cm in diameter, and 40 cm in length. I think it cant function as a bubu to catch any fish, even if I can I will be small fish, which if I would need to depend on it if I'm starving, I willstarve to death. Hence , no practical use.

Is it nice? No, not at all, hence it can serve as as a derocation too.

Conclusion it is neither, of much practical use nor decorative. therefore u get the name noob.b. it's a amatuer bubu.

how a lousy bubu looks like.


However, now i realized why i failed to make bubu last time

cataplut degisn, saw the design from the WSJ. stores potential energy , by bending the banboos.


No comments: