So, the facts were these.
2 weeks ago, I received an email from my college: My college is having a partnership with Western Digital, we, the students get a chance to have an internship with them during the semester break, working as a technician. ( in an more direct but inappropriate term for internship- cheap labor).
Interested students can submit in their detail, and an interview will be held.
I was interested, but wasn't sure about it cause you'll got to work on a 12hour shift, and no more relaxing holidays...
On Monday evening, I received another email, stating that the 1st batch interview will be held on Tues. Then I realized that I was steps behind people, so I just submit my details, and hope that "if they have a 1st batch then they will have a 2nd batch"
Days passed... After a week, no news yet.
30th July, wasn't at home, but my friend received email stating names of those who got the internship. I thought it was over, there wont be a 2nd interview. But I was wrong.
31 July evening, I checked my mail, and received an email- for the 2nd interview. Guess what the interview was on 31 July 2pm !!!
Arh... I missed it!! Only 1 word can describe my feeling--- TULAN.....
Moral of the story:
- Check your email regularly
No comments:
Post a Comment