Tuesday, 19 August 2008

It's finally over; It's finally here!!!

THE 1st It refers to my exams; the latter refers to my semester break!! It's a super long break till Hari Raya.

Just receive my academic calender, it seems that I]ll be having my study break during 2009 Chinese New Year, which means, exam right after it. One more thing, my 2nd semester break is also !.5 months long!!! lol

I'm currently in the library, just finished my last paper. Can't go online at home..zzzz

I wont be here now, if the jungle camp wasn't cancelled. lol!!!

So what next? rot at home? NO, I might be working In Western Digital, they had their 3rd interview yesterday. If i'm going to work there, it is going to be a 12 hour shift, 2week morning shift. 2weeks night shift, and the orientation might start this week.
there goes my holiday *cry*. Then again, there is scarcity in the world, you can't do everything you want. Gain something and you will lose other things- O.C. haha.

Original plan to go genting and somewhere else might be cancelled, or just will just postpone to the next holiday.

And if i didnt get the job, i'll make sure i'll do /learn something during the long holidays, won't want to lose out to other !!

No comments: