Sunday, 27 September 2009

AVR Project Log - RGB LED

25/09/09 day 11

What happened to day 6 till day 10? It's missing!!! Well, those few days have been taken to learn the code, blink more leds, read more online tutorial and Atttiny45 datasheet and etc..

However I'll put a few tutorial links, which I've read and found them very usefull below:

AVR freaks bit manipulation
AVR freaks timer
AVR freaks PWM 1
AVR freaks PWM 2
AVR freaks PWM 3

Just trying out a Red- Green-Blue LED.

RGBled

3 main colours,
- Red
- Green
-Blue

4 secondary colours
red + green = orange
red + blue = purple
blue+ green = light blue
red + green + blue = white

of course I'm still working on it to produce more colours, by varying the broghtness of each colour, more colours can be produce!!

That's all for now!! Bye..


27/09/09 day 13

Latest update.. I broke the RGB led ( it only gives of green and red light) and the Attiny45 (can't program it)!! :'(
I think I shorted something!!!

No comments: