Finally I found the root of all the problems! the parallel cable!
Changed it, and resume programming and hit the nail again!!
Mood: disappointed and depressing!You thought you finally made it! you clicked " program" will full of hope, and back to square one!!
That means there are more problems and mistakes!
When thru with all the troubleshooting again!!
Nothing is working...
Searched AVRfreaks forum and read thru tonnes of topic related to parallel programming...
It seems that parallel programming is a little harder. It sends multiple bits at a time (explaining why it has 25 pins!)and the synchronization with the computer is important and might be affected easily by noise.
Most of the topic there suggested to use an oscilloscope to check the programming lines, and well see whats going on while programming !
I was reading one of the posts and it finally struck me! If parallel programming is hard to use, why don't I try serial programming,though it is much slower as it sends only 1 bit at a time.
It was decided then to
End of day 3.
No comments:
Post a Comment