Friday, 11 September 2009

I must admit...

that I screwed up!!!

I've decided not to work this semester break, and spend time doing some electronic stuff!

Got my Atmega168 on Wednesday after waiting for about 1 week, Inserted it into the breadboard, turned on the power and " Eh whats that burning smell ?!?", touched the microcontroller, " Ouch, it's HOT!!!"

There my friend, is how you burn Money in less then 5 minutes! I just fried my mircocontroller! ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............i

Ok damage done, no use regretting.
The 1st law of electronics is proven!! Whats the 1st law of electronics? " 1st time is always a failure"

As a matter of fact, I've ordered another new chip and this time I'll use a smaller 8 pin chip, instead of a 28 pin, to reduce the risk and the pain in my heart IF something goes wrong!

I anyone want to make me feel better, u can make a donation for the lost of the burned chip to my bank account.

No comments: